Friday, March 22, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 3 or The One Where It's Friday But I Pretend It's Monday...

Something happened on the way to the Forum....

I have always like the different colored nail polishes...ALWAYS...and almost as soon as I woke up the next morning after applying my newest layer...Uhm...  I didn't like it... 

I don't know what it's stemming from... Of course given my age and that I am an old married wife with kids I'm sitting here thinking "Oh no this is that moment they always warn you about about when you dont remember when it happened but you've lost your identity because you don't like the same things because you're old and you're not young and you're not 12 and you're not 25 and oh my god OH MY GOD!"

But then... I realize... No... I just don't like green nails cause it looks like fungus...and then I think of mushrooms, and then I think of toadstool and then I think of Princess Peach and I want to play Mario Bros.



So what do you think?  Fungus amongus?  Or perfectly fine??  I have no idea, all I know is I can't wait to get it off my nails!  And I'm thinking, maybe I put it into a pile of give away/re-gift xmas ideas or something cause DAMN... I am so over this...  Can't wait to see what I pick next!

No comments:

Post a Comment