Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 2...

Friday night I got me my fabulous five minute manicure...  It felt soooo good...  Cause I use that nummy Vitamin E Oil on my nail beds and they LOVE it.  I was thinking about clipping them because they were getting pretty long.  It was almost starting to get to where I would have to maybe think about cutting them to help my typing.  But I didn't...  Then Sunday we were taking the kids out of the car on the way home from Ma's... and I couldn't get Thing 2 out of her seat!  I was also fighting the time change so I didn't want to work the five point harness TOO hard since I wanted her to stay sleeping...  So I was freaking out a bit.  I had to use an implement to free her and that was when I realized if I couldn't do a quick-clip that night, I had to do one on my lunch yesterday.  And that's exactly what I did :)

Here are the results:



Dude, I should be a freakin Hand Model...  Not sure if you can still get that Cotton Candy Pop Sally Hansen, but it's really good stuff and I'm almost out of it ... hence the whole idea of this "Challenge"...

Good thing I did my manicure yesterday...today was dedicated to reading and eating and walking... My daily lunch routine stays pretty simple unless there's "something going on" then it slightly derails.  I usually like to get in 30 minutes of a walk outside then it's back to my desk for sandwich with tortilla chips and reading a book in between bites...  25-30 minutes of reading between bites doesn't get me far in my 900 page book, but that's ok :)  I never run out of books to read and I'm thinking of re-reading all my Stephen King books anyway.  Almost all of them are worth a second GO and my Mister isn't a reader, but he's a question asker...so I need to be a better quesiton answerer :) Now I'm going back to work and listening to my Pandora radio... LOVE Pandora!


No comments:

Post a Comment