Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 7 & 8

Well, helloooo...

Not that I forgot I was doing this, but I just haven't had the time what with the Single Parent Summer and all...

My latest nail polish awesomeness...


I wrote down the color...uhm...I forgot it...  I didn't want to keep putting this off, maybe I'll remember later and update.  But this was week 7.  I love this color.  It's more reddish than it appears and it looks way better on my nails when the nails are shorter as opposed to longer....

Right, right now, Week 8 is clean and crisp.  No polish.  Just clear.  A layer of base and the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry.  "I put that shit on everything...*

I'm looking at doing another color tonight...but we'll see how that goes... I'll 'splain in another post...  Meanwhile, all my nailpolishes are crying for a chance to be used.  It's almost not fair to them making them go up against eachother like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment