Thursday, January 31, 2013

Apparently You Can't DREAM CAST Hiding Out...

Over some awesome BBQ Pork, homemade chili leftovers from Ma and cornbread muffins a la Choni, I found out, you can't really Dream Cast  Hiding Out...  We started...  We switched out Zac Efron with John Cryer based on the movie 17 Again, but that's as far as we got much to our chagrin...  It was not our finest hour and I went from "Oh?!? Are we about to have a Dream Cast moment?!?" to "oh hey there's a bus why don't I just walk infront of it..."  Extreme yes, but that's how I felt at that milisecond... 

So I just thought that it would be worth it to know, there's really not a lot to do about Dream Casting movies with three main characters...  Maybe we'll pick this back up again later...  I was thinking switching Jennifer Lawrence with Annabeth Gish... but again..  pretty much stops there... 

Instead we wound our evening down watching Justified off the ol' DVR and to bed we went!!

Hopefully, more Dream Cast-ing to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment