Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My kids' nina is better than your kids nina...

My bfff lives in the PacNW.  She moved there a few years ago and I am still suffering from separation anxiety.  Atleast I'm not outside digging holes and peeing in the hall bathroom like Sadie, my fantastically neurotic mutt.  I just have a hard time still not being able to call her up and say "Ruby's on the pier this weekend beyotch!" And have it be that.  The only other person that I am closer to is Choni -baloney.  That's it.  She's my sister sent from the ever holy one when he saw that the one he first set me up with wasn't cutting the proverbial mustard...  yay. We have known each other since Jr year of high school and its been Gurias through thick and thin. Guria.means girl in Portuguese so not only am I fluent in Spanglish,  but Engluese as well :) yay!   My Guria works at the U Dub and brought this for her newest godchild...  cause she's RAD like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment